a series of lessons on relationships. For one of my lessons, I talked
about cheesy pick-up lines, the one-track mind of a man, and personal
ads…THAT WAS A GREAT LESSON. And, my students loved it! At the end,
my students interviewed their partners about their "ideal mate" and
then wrote a personal ad for that partner. Needless to say, the
results were really hysterical. Here are a few of my favorites
(exactly as I was given them—spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes
and all):
I'm 22, good looking, tall, clever, and fancy, with athletic body. I
hope to meet a person who like music, so beautifull, with tan skin.
Please who like to lie, don't reply to me. I like activity life. I
am looking for an ideal girl to mate with me. Are you person from my
dream? Please reply to my phone.
I am 21 years old, very intelligent, responsibility with black hair
and black eyes. I'm kind, honest, humorous, financially and good
looking. My hobby: to play football, to read books, to listen to
music, to internet. I hope to meet a nice person 17-20 years old, to
medium build and please have attractive nose, intelligent. Call me.`
I'm 15 good looking, being in shape. I have brown eyes, long hair,
and not tall. I like to play sports, and read interesting books and
magazines. I hope to meet a handsome boy 16-18 years old. Slim and
tall. You must be kind, financial, funny, intelegent, romantic and
NOT NOT NOT FRUGAL. Please reply if you are not frugal.
I am Nuriya, beautifull, very cool figure, caring, intelligent,
quick-wetted, attractive. I have to meet smart, beautiful, caring,
correct, patient, cheerfull and he will like animals and sport, and
fashion, and he must respect my opinion.
I'm 19 good-lookin, medium build, attractive, very be caring, humorous
with black hairs and black eyes. I play lot's of sports. I hope to
meet a nice person, doesn't matter how old are you, but your height
must be high. You must be love sport, must be healthy, shy, be
caring. I am interesting so only reply if you are interesting.
And, those are a few of my students. Can you see why I love my job?!
no! that is fantastic!
ReplyDelete