Sunday, January 16, 2011

a quick visit to LONDON


I recently had a 13.5 hour layover in London on my trip back to Baku...and who wants to sit in the airport for 13.5 hours? I made plans with Steve and Sarah Caton, bought a bus ticket online to Oxford, and spent the day with friends instead of in the airport! It was a GREAT day of conversation and catching up and seeing some of the beautiful landscapes and cities that surround their new English life.

One of the Oxford Colleges...and also, a scene from Harry Potter (not that I would know...):
EATING PASTY! Here's Kyla:
And Elyse:
Walking through Oxford:What a beautiful little city!Classic England picture:Eagle and Child! I don't even love CS Lewis or JRR Tolkien that much, but this was cool:Elyse with her new book from Mrs. DV:The Caton's city of Bicester: Sheep StreetWith Kyla, Steve, Elyse, and Sarah Caton in Oxford:
Thanks for a great day, Catons!

No comments:

Post a Comment