It's 2am, and the moon isn't out, and I'm wide awake, and I've been smiling all week, because I serve the One who is above all and in all, the One who's word is living and active and forever unchanging, the One who leads and guides and protects, the One who fights for me more fiercely than I could ever fight for myself! He's the one who makes my feet like the feet of the deer and enables me to go on the heights, the One who carries my burdens, the One who has armed me with weapons that have divine power to demolish strongholds! He's the One who delights in me, who quiets me with his love, who rejoices over me with singing, the One in which I live and move and have my very being, the One who gives order to all creation! He is the Prince of Peace, He is unchanging, He is our Pure Sacrifice! He reigns with power, He holds the world in his hands, He is merciful and holy and eternal! He is the way, the truth and the life, He is an all-consuming fire, He is our great high priest! He is my shelter, my rock, my strong tower! He is the author of peace, the mighty counselor, the firstborn of all creation!
HE IS THE DESIRE OF ALL NATIONS.
He's the One that called me here, if only to reach ONE. This week, that one lost sheep finally found her Good Shepherd.
praise and glory to His Name! He is the only ONE! Yeah!!!!
ReplyDeleterejoicing with you!!!
ReplyDelete:-D Makes it all worth it.
ReplyDelete