Azerbaijan.
Where Asia meets Eurasia meets the Middle East.
The Southern Caucasus region.
The former Soviet Union.
That little tiny country that nobody’s ever heard of.
Home.
Maybe the best thing I’ve ever done.
Maybe the hardest.
Maybe the most rewarding.
Maybe the most beautiful place I’ve ever been.
Maybe the darkest.
Maybe the most ready to hear the Good News.
I’m a soldier, a warrior in the army of the Most High. My orders come from the Commander of the Heavenly Hosts, and my contract’s been signed in blood by the Lamb, the Son, the Babe in the manger. I’m living in an vicious and raging battle field. And I’ll fight for this place, for these people with everything I have, knowing that He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world. I will push ahead with great urgency in claiming this country in the name of the Good Shepherd, the Desire of Nations, the Prince of Peace, our great High Priest! I have unshakable confidence knowing that I have power against the world--power given to me in blood that was shed willingly--HIS life for mine. HIS life for yours. HIS life for the world.
HIS purity for my stains.
HIS perfection for my failure.
HIS blood for my sins.
I’ll follow in obedience, though sometimes unwillingly, and almost always blindly.
I’ll give unwaveringly that which is required of me. Because, my life? It’s not my own.
Azerbaijan: NOW is the time of G-d’s favor. NOW is the day of sa1vat!on.
Finally, be strong in the L0rd and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of G, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world, and against the sp!ritual forces of evil in the heavely realms. Therefore put on the full armor of G, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. [eph. 6]
No comments:
Post a Comment