Saturday, December 12, 2009

Abu Dhabi

Four days ago I got home from an INCREDIBLE vacation in the United Arab Emirates. It was relaxing, refreshing, reflective time. I saw my life through different lenses there...got a good look at how I want to live; who I want to be. Also, saw pretty clearly who I don't want to be, how I don't want to live. The UAE is a place of SO much culture, and SO much darkness. I pr-y that people will see the need for his truth and jump to fill it. But as for me? Well, he's got me where he want's me, right here in my snowy little Kazakh village.

Here's some pictures from Abu Dhabi:

Just enjoying the sunset:

The sunsets were incredible!:

This view, however, is not bad either:

SO PRECIOUS:

On the Breakwaters of the Persian Gulf:

If you knew me as a little child, you probably called me this:

Enjoying tea and the view at the Emirates Palace:

No comments:

Post a Comment