Friday, January 8, 2010

a very sneaky sinner...

SO. Today was the day for hysterical quotes from my students. Here's 3 of my favorites:

"The president called for a whole-country lactation." (he meant to say election...)

"You a very sneaky sinner, Miss DeVries. I not think you were sinner at all, then I see you sin. I want to sin like you!" (she meant to say sing/singer...)

"We were very good friends. We peed in our pod." (they meant to say something along the lines of two peas in a pod...)

Can you see why I love my job?!

2 comments:

  1. funny stuff...here are a few of my favorite quotes of late:

    while singing wheels on the bus:
    V: what's next dev
    Dev: the linsey on the bus
    V: what does the linsey on the bus do
    Dev: drink her drink

    At bedtime:
    Jeff: devin, what did you do with Linsey today?
    Dev: go to kazakhstan
    Jeff: was it a long trip?
    Dev: no, we took bus!

    Me: dev, what do you want for snack?
    Dev: babies
    Me: we don't eat babies, what do you want to eat?
    Dev: baby zack

    ReplyDelete