Friday, September 24, 2010

Jehovah Jireh!

JEHOVAH JIREH, OUR PROVIDER!

So much has happened in a few days. When our relationship with our inviting school went south, we had to think of something (and fast!) if we wanted to find a way to stay in Baku. My teaching partner, Geoff, and I both felt VERY strongly that G had led us to Baku to accomplish his will here. We were desperate to stay. We followed through on a few leads from other Americans, but nothing was panning out. So, I googled "Teaching English in Baku" and a school called International House Baku showed up. I e-mailed them, they e-mailed back, and I set up a meeting right away, eager to find us a place to stay. AND, many e-mails a few meetings later, today we settled a temporary contract with the school! VICTORY! G, in his GREAT mercy, has given us a place to work! How GOOD is our G?!

Here we are just after our celebration lunch by the Caspian Sea:
Celebrate this HUGE answer to pryr with us!
SO SO SO EXCITED!

1 comment: