Most of all, I’m thankful for the Son of the Most High, who humbled himself and became a man, lived a sin-free life that was not without temptation, and took without protest the violent death that I, the worst of sinners, deserve. But not only did he die, he conquered death by rising victoriously from the grave, giving me victory over the world and the promise of eternal life at his feet.
My King and my Savior, my pursuer and my friend, THANK YOU. I’m thankful for YOU.
I’m also THANKFUL for:
Open Doors.
The Good News and a passionate desire to share it.
My family.
My CLC and NC3 Families.
My Chicago family.
My Kazakhstan family
My Azerbaijan family.
Friends.
Country Music.
ESI.
That I have thin, blonde, very slow growing leg hair.
Scarves.
Russian.
Confidence.
Skype.
Trumpet.
An Azerbaijan year-long VISA.
White chocolate.
Cola Light.
A roommate who rocks at cooking vegetarian.
9. (I don’t know why, but I love the way “9” looks when I write it, which I do as much as possible.)

I’m thankful for you. I love that you read my blog. I’m thankful that because of an incredible amount of support from home and abroad and high in the heavens, I can never feel alone and will never be alone.
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment